Handcrafted in Argentina by
Dreamed up in 1938 by Argentine architects, the butterfly chair is an icon of modern design. Meticulously handcrafted from 100% vegetable tanned saddle leather, this heirloom-quality piece ages beautifully – much like a fine wine.
We partnered with a small leather workshop in Buenos Aires to bring this timeless design back to life. To create these chairs, they use only the highest quality leather from local polo saddleries. Each one takes three days to complete, all made under fair trade standards.
- MEASUREMENTS: 33"H x 30"W x 30"D
- MATERIALS: Argentinian leather + iron frame
- COLORS: Rich cognac leather with black base
- ORIGIN: Argentina
- MADE IN SMALL BATCHES: Comes with numbered tag
- ASSEMBLY: Download visual directions here